The zoo had a few weekends of Zoo Babies. We went the Saturday before Mother's Day. It was a good time as always. The most unique baby was the Sumatran Rhino. He is about a year old now. They are very interesting animals. They are very temperature sensitive, so this was the first time we had a chance to see him. Tate has a great day. It is awful, but my 8-month-old loves Curious George and Clifford. So, when I don't feel like getting up yet, he gets to watch PBS Kids. The zoo had Curious George there that day and Miss Lori, who does the in between hosting on PBS Kids. She did a show, which Kol and Tate loved! I think Ry enjoyed it, but did not want to admit it because he is way too old and way too cool for that, so he says. Kol wanted to meet her after the show, Ry protested, but managed to smile for the picture anyway. I didn't know 6-year-olds had to be so cool, I guess it has only just begun! :)








Thursday, May 22, 2008
Zoo Babies
Posted by flmama at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ooooo - I like all the cute matching shirts on the cute matching boys! (:
Post a Comment