CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ry's Birthday

Well, I am still trying to figure out where 7 years have gone. Ry had a 4 day birthday celebration. His birthday was on Sunday, so we went out to dinner and did our family stuff on Saturday. He wanted Taco Bell for dinner (his current favorite, I think he would eat there every night!). Then, we went bowling. We tried to find a nice bowling alley, apparently, there is not one around here, but it was still fun.


This is where it got interesting. We were supposed to go have cake with my Aunt Karma and Uncle Jeff and their boys on Sunday. But, Kol decided to puke all over our bed Saturday night, I am still not completely certain that smell is completely out of my mattress, but that is off subject. Anyway, that killed the Sunday plans, so I made Ry a Rice Krispie Treat cake.


Then, we did head over to my aunt and uncle's on Monday night. He requested a worms and dirt cake, easy enough.


So, if that wasn't enough, he had a birthday party with his friends on Tuesday night. He had a Spongebob party, those are jellyfish cupcakes if you are wondering.
I don't think he could have done much better for celebrating his birthday!


1 comments:

Leslie said...

Holy Crow Kelly!

You're a cake making goddess! They Jellyfish cupcakes are GENIUS! Awesome job!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RY!