I can't believe Tate is already one, where does the time go?!? He is the cutest and busiest baby. He started really walking about 2 weeks ago and he is everywhere! We had a good time celebrating his birthday as a family. The night before his birthday, we took him to Build-A-Bear. He picked out a Shaggy dog, which was aptly named Shaggy. He was so excited about the whole experience.
The next day, after a full day of ball games, we had cake after dinner. I spent a little too much on this balloon, but the look on his face the first time he saw it was worth every penny. I wish I had had the camera ready.
3 comments:
xAwe, a BIG happy birthday Tate, wish we could have celebrated with you!
That cake looks sooo yummy!
-Leslie
PS: Build a bear seems to be the "thing" this year huh? LOL
happy birthday tate! i can't wait to met you some day!!
Happy Birthday Tate! Looks like you had a great birthday. I have got to get myself to a Build-a-Bear one of these days. Closest one to us is SLC! Can't believe he's already one!
-allie
Post a Comment