CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween...a few days late!

I thought I better get these up before Halloween is too far gone. The boys have wanted to be clone troopers for a couple of years and I finally got up enough nerve to test my creative abilities. My sister and mom made Tate's Yoda costume, it really turned out awesome. I think they all looked pretty good. While we were trick-or-treating, one older lady asked us if Tate was a brussel sprout. We thought that was pretty funny!




4 comments:

The Horal Clan said...

Hi Kelly, it's Adam and Caralee! Been a long time! I saw your blog from Alissa's. It was fun to see you and Marty and your cute kids. I can't belive how big Ry is now! He was so little when we all lived in PSL! We have a blog too, it's set to private, so if you would like to get access drop me an email and I'll send you the invite! adamncurls@gmail.com
Hope you are all well and say hello to Marty for us.
Caralee
ps. great costumes! We were Star Wars this year too. Adam was Darth Mull and me Princess Leah and Embry Annikin and Brigham was a baby jedi!

Leslie said...

Kelly,

Those are AWESOME! You did a great job on the costumes!!

I LOLed about the Brussell Sprout comment!

Wilde Lady said...

Tate didn't look like a brussell sprout to me. I loved the clone troopers though! I bet Marty LOVES it that the boys like Stars Wars so much.

Alissa said...

you did a great job!! i love to see homemade costumes!! that was pretty cute about the brussell sprout although i didn't even think that until i read it.