CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Indy Zoo

We did get some better weather on Saturday. So, we hit the Indianapolis Zoo. It is one of the nicest zoos around n my opinion. The kids, young and old, all had a really good time. There is a special koala exhibit there right now, but I could not get a good picture, they were curled up in there trees sleeping. We will have to try again when we go back in August. I think the baby elephant and meerkats were the other big winners.



Kol has a lizard obsession going right now. He has a lizard shirt, lizard shoes, lizard shorts, and, of course, a few lizard toys. Anyway, there is a lizard behind him in ths picture, he was so excited, so it had to be added to the blog.






1 comments:

Wilde Lady said...

What happened to the picture of the leopard, didn't you say that you took like 20 pictures, but you still didn't put one in your blog! I love the other pics though, you picked some nice ones out of the 300. Can I just call you click, click?