Wow, I did not realize that it had been so long since I have had any new posts. We have been crazy busy, so I am hoping we can slow down and enjoy a few weeks of the summer before it is gone. Marty's mom's house was impacted by the flooding in Indiana a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like everything is going to dry out fine there. Right after that, we spent a week with my family. My brother and his family were not able to come out again, but the rest of us were able to get together, it was a lot of fun. I will post some pictures from that trip tomorrow. Anyway, I thought I would be put these pictures of Tate up tonight. There is a high step up from the den to the dining room. Tate hates because he cannot get over it yet. One day, he fell asleep during his attempt, with his face smashed against the step. Proving once again that babies really can sleep anywhere. The boys and I thought it so funny, we had to take some pictures before I moved him.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
This kid really can sleep anywhere...
Posted by flmama at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my gosh - it is so cute! I just love it. He's so adorable!
Post a Comment