My little sister, Lauren, was able to come over a spend a long weekend with us for her fall break. The boys love spending time with her. We went and saw High School Musical 3 on opening day, which we all loved! We also went to the aquarium. They were having some special events for Halloween, so that added some extra fun!
The local Radio Disney station was there playing games and giving away little prizes. We actually stayed there playing a lot longer than I thought we would. I think we all won something. Lauren won a Sleeping Beauty poster and a couple other little things. Ry won a Cars stationery/coloring set. Kol won several small prizes. I won a fun bowl, a HSM3 poster, and a Camp Rock hat. I wish my luck would be that good when big prizes are on the line.
1 comments:
Lauren looks so grown up since the last time that I saw her! Doesn't that make you feel older! Just kidding. Kol was always the more daring one wasn't he. Is there anything that he wouldn't do that's dangerous?
Post a Comment