Okay, I think I have subconciously avoided this Twilight craze, but I went to the midnight showing of the movie with some of the gals from church. It was fun, it is 3:20 AM and I just got home a few minutes ago. Sometimes, we have to break the routine! But, I did enjoy the movie, so I guess I will have to read the books because I am way too impatient to wait for the sequel.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH!!! Alissa, Cindy, and I went to the Midnight showing on Thursday and I went again today with Breana. You have to read the books!
WOOHOO!
Welcome aboard! I haven't seen the movie yet (I'm waiting until the hubbub dies down a bit)
I loved the books. I am not sure I want to see the movie. I think it will ruin it for me. Maybe I will watch it when it comes out on DVD.
Hey send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card.
(emberjar@gmail.com)
Thanks!
Post a Comment