Here are the pictures I promised at the beginning of the week. A couple of weeks ago, we went and spent a few days in Indiana with the majority of my family. Our first event was a trip to Holiday World in southern Indiana. It is one of our favorite theme parks. It is actually owned by a family, so it is incredibly family friendly. It took Lauren a little while to figure out the whole "holiday" theme. She couldn't figure why they had Christmas and Halloween decorations up in June. We had a lot of fun teasing her and probably will for a while yet.
They have 3 of the top rated wooden roller coasters in the world. The newest, Voyage, was one of the most incredible, breath taking coasters I have ever been on. Wow! That is all I can say. They also have a stellar water park, it is huge! It was a fun day!
I don't what the deal is with the tongue. He does this all them time, but it is kind of cute!
A little ride on the kiddie coaster featuring one of the park's mascots, Holidog.
Here is a little video of Ry, Maddie, and Hannah on the kid's drop tower ride.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Holiday World
Posted by flmama at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You guys look like you have been having a lot of fun. We really got to come out there and check it out. Give those adorable boys big hugs and kisses for me.
Post a Comment