I don't even know where to begin with this place, it was so awesome. This was the coolest zoo we have ever seen. I took over 300 pictures that day an probably would have taken more if my camera battery had not died. Jack Hanna is the emeritus director and from what we have read, he really turned this place around. There is a lot of theming to the animal areas and the exhibits allow you to be closer to the animals than most zoos I have been to. Everything was exceptionally clean and most of the exhibits seemed new. They have a few rides in the park: boat ride, train, and a carousel. They also have a bigger ride area and a water park at the entrance to the zoo. I am not sure these few pictures do it justice, we can't wait to go back!





























6 comments:
Yay! You finally posted the pictures! I love the Jaguar? That zoo reminds me of the N.C. zoo that I went to when I was pregnant with Owen, the place was huge and took a couple of days to go through it. Well at least for me, I was a little slow 7 months preg. I can always count on you to take cook pics.
wow, that does look like a awesome zoo, we should have gone while we lived in ohio! i love the pic of the koala!
That can't be Tate! Oh my gosh he has gotten so big! I wish we had places like that around here. We really miss you guys!
Hey cousin!
Cute pictures! I love checking in on your blog. You guys do such cool things as a family! It occurred to me that I have never given you my new blogsite this year. Check it out: www.alliejess.blogspot.com. What a way to keep in touch!
love, allie
(you know allison jessop...your long lost cousin!lol)
Love the new pics Kelly!!
Looks like everyone had a good time, I love the three monkey's picture! Your boys are growing up WAY too fast! =)
-Leslie
Looks fun. We may have to check that out sometime.
Post a Comment