CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

It has been a long time since I posted anything, sorry! It was absolutely crazy getting the house ready for the market. I have decided that buying a house is definitely a lot more fun than selling one. The weather isn't assisting us in getting any showings, but the boys had fun playing in the snow! We had about 4-5 inches of snow yesterday, then we probably had close to an inch of ice, then another 6-7 inches of snow on top of that. It's a mess. I bought Ry and Kol snowsuits on clearance for Colorado next winter, but they came in handy today. Tate played with some snow in the bathtub. It was fun for a couple of minutes, but he decided it was too cold! Check out some pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8603&l=5a38d&id=1618716262

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Kelly,

SOOO jealous of all the white stuff! It looks so pretty! It's flurrying here right now but not even CLOSE to sticking!

I can't believe how grown up Ry and Kol look! Ry especially! :(

-Leslie