I haven't actually downloaded pictures from Christmas yet, so Christmas Eve will have to do. I always got one present to open Christmas Eve, new pajamas. So, I have carried that tradition on with my kids. It is fun, they were so excited to have new pajamas. It didn't hurt that they were Star Wars. It is fun now that Ry and Kol are really old enough to help with the Santa prep and Tate was old enough this year just to have fun, but he was still a little overwhelmed by it all.
I couldn't figure out where to hang the stockings this year, so we got creative and used the foosball table!
2 comments:
Yummy! Glad you had a merry christmas! Love seeing the boys. They keep growing up!! What's up with that? Have a happy new year!
love, allie
YAY! Kelly updated her blog! LOL
Looks like the boys had a wonderful holiday! They are getting too big for their own britches! =(
Post a Comment