So, nobody will want to go to the Cincinnati Zoo when they come to visit because you will have seen the whole zoo by the end of this year. :) We had another nice day, so we headed down there. It was freezing this past weekend, crazy weather! At least it is supposed to warm up by the end of this week. Tate is outgrowing his winter stuff, so it has to get warm! Anyway, back to the zoo. Another great day. Hopefully, the bears will be arousing from their slumber soon. There are several animals that stay in for the winter, can't say that I blame them. So, we will have new critters to admire soon. I am not sure we will claim the guy on the camel! :)








Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Are You Tired of Our Zoo Pictures Yet?
Posted by flmama at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My favorite pic is the one of Marty! Give all those cute adorable boys hugs for me. Miss you!
We would love to go to the Cinci zoo sometime when we are there! I sent you an email recently about going to KI. Did you get it? I'm not sure that I have you correct email address.
Post a Comment