CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New CAR!!!

These are a little out of chronological order, but I have been promising them to those who know of our new major purchase. We decided it was time to dump the van. So, we looked at vans, but opted to go a little smaller to get better gas mileage. So, we got a small SUV, a Mazda Tribute and I love it!! I want to get the whole family Zoom Zoom shirts. :) I fell in love with this one because of the cool interior. So, now we fight over who gets to drive everywhere we go!! :)





3 comments:

Alissa said...

congratulations on your anniversary and your new car. we have a friend that has one and she loves it also! the boys look so cute in their matching ties! that snow storm would have many me cry...but i loved the spring time in ohio, so i'll be super jealous if you show any pictures of spring especially tulips!

Wilde Lady said...

You guys have been busy. I am so jealous that you don't have a mini van anymore! It's so cute and RED. One of these days. Little Tate is getting so big. And I can't even believe how big Ry and Kol are. I miss you guys so much and wish that we could see you more often. I know it's past our turn to come up there to visit. One of these days Brad might take a day off. Love you guys!

Leslie said...

AWESOME RIDE!!

Holy Cow, that is bad to the bone! LOL

I am so jealous!!