CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ry at the Science Fair

Maybe it is Ry, Boy Genius! :) Just Kidding. But, Ry does seem to have a knack for Science. He received another Superior ribbon at the school science fair this year. He chose to learn about Shark Rays. They have 2 at the aquarium here and they are fascinating animals. I enjoyed all of the things I learned in the process, too.

We also have to give a shout out to Aunt Amy for cutting out all the lettering, she rocks!








2 comments:

Tricia said...

Congrats, Ry! The display looks great!

Leslie said...

oWait a second, hold the phone...

Since WHEN is Ry old enough to participate in science fair's??? It can't be SO!

I still remember him frolicking in the fountains at Indian River Park!

Ugh, why do they all grow up???