Okay, we have spent the last 2 weeks sharing illness. I think we are all finally over it! Kol and Tate both had ear infections, so they started some antibiotics. Tate's cheeks started getting red earlier this week. I thought they were just dry from the frigid weather we were having. Thursday morning, he had red spots all over him. So, we took him to the doctor and found out that he is allergic to penicillin and he had hives all over him. It made me itch to look at him, so I am sure he was itchy, which explains his crankiness! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of my little blotchy baby! Plus, you can see how chunk-alicious he is getting to be!


Sunday, February 17, 2008
Tate's First Allergic Reaction
Posted by flmama at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor tate, is he doing better?
Tate is all cleared up now. No permanent damage done! :)
Post a Comment