Under the stairs in the basement is a fun little room that the boys like to play in. It has a door and everything, so it is a cool little place. We finally got around to painting it a few weeks ago. The boys helped paint all the blue and they had it in the hair and everywhere, but they had a great time. I don't consider myself to be an artist, so I was quite pleased that everything looked like it should! :) The coolest feature is the jellyfish, they glow in the dark, AWESOME!



Wednesday, February 6, 2008
SpongeBob Playroom
Posted by flmama at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my! How cool! You are an artist! I never really knew that about you. I have to say, that little room at the bottom of the stairs makes me wish that I could be a kid again!
Post a Comment