Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I posted pictures, these are from a little over a month ago. We were having problems with our internet connection, it was completely down for about a week and a half. But, I think we have everything up and running better than ever! so, hopefully, we get all caught up on our blogging here soon.
Anyway, we had a late winter snow storm and even ended up with blizzard conditions over night. We ended up with 15" of snow. I know for those of you out west, that may be baby snow, but it was a monster snow fall here. Our air conditioning unit was almost completely covered and the wind had blown the snow up the stairs to the back door. They boys were very excited, they had a blast until they were too cold to play anymore! 






Monday, April 14, 2008
Blizzard in Cincy
Posted by flmama at 6:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH!!! Finally I've been waiting for new posts. I'll admit the snow looks fun and it looks like the boys were having a blast. Happy Happy Anniversary! I miss you guys. It is good to see everyone is doing good. Talk to you soon.
YAY!!
I am so happy your back to your blogging!
The boys look so cute in that snow!
-Leslie
That must be the snow storm that forced us to take a detour on our trip to Williamsburg, VA. We were going to stop in Dayton to visit friends, but I-70 was closed down. The weather in VA was beautiful though!
Post a Comment