Ry and Kol had their first T-Ball game 2 Saturdays ago. It was FREEZING! Not the best weather for opening day. It was in the low 40s and the wind was blowing hard. Our kids seemed to get through it, they were shivering, but managing. The poor kids on the other team. One of them got upset about the cold and started crying and them 3 or 4 of them were crying. It was crazy, but they all finished the game. We had Tate covered in blankets in the stroller, but he didn't like not being able to see, so we let him poke his face out. Everyone was happy to get back in the car and turn the heat up full blast.
After the game, we went to see Nim's Island. I loved it, so did Marty and Ry. I think Kol would have, but he fell asleep half way through. They should have a half price ticket for nappers! :) Anyway, I would definitely put it on the to see list.







Monday, April 21, 2008
Ry and Kol's First T-Ball Game
Posted by flmama at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go boys with your baseball game! Wish I could see you play. Also I loved Nim's too - I checked Meriah out of school early last week for a mommy and me day and we saw it - we both loved it! Miss you guys!
Yea! Go team Hudson! They're so cute in their uniforms!
Post a Comment