...one of our kids hit the ER last Sunday evening. And, somehow, I always knew it would be Kol to go first. Luckily, it was more funny than serious. Kol put a Playmobil coin up his nose, way up his nose. I included a picture of a Playmobil coin next to a penny to give those of you who don't know how tiny this object is a sense of it. He really freaked out when he got it stuck. He ran to me screaming, "Get it out! Get it out!" I got him calmed down, but we couldn't see it, so Marty took him to the ER. The doctor used a long pair of tweezers to get it out, Marty said he laid there really still, he was probably terrified. :) He was excited about his Spiderman sticker and arm band with his name on it, so we took a picture so we wouldn't have to keep them forever. 

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
It finally happened...
Posted by flmama at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
One time my nephew got a raisin stuck up his nose and we tried to get him to sneeze it out by holding pepper up to his nose. It didn't work. He ended up in the
ER as well.
Oh Kell,
I am SO glad it was nothing serious! But I'll admit I got a good chuckle out of it!
And the fact that it was Playmobil... Well, that has Odom written all over it!! LOL
dallin put an ice breaker ball up his nose once, but luckily it just dissolved and the burst of winterfresh really opened his nasal passages! we just hope they learn their lesson the first time and don't do it again, right!
I'm so glad that it all came out okay. Kol never surprises me about getting things stuck in him. It reminds me of the time that he stuck the milk cap in his mouth at McDonalds. Remember?
Post a Comment