CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Kings Island Pics

I will try not to bore you with too many Kings Island pictures over the summer. Honestly, I think I get tired of taking them at some point in the season. The boys (including Marty) like to go over about once a week, so we see plenty of amusement park action. We went over just for a couple of hours last Saturday. My sister, Lauren had a band competition in the area so they were at the park for some of the day. We rode one of the small coasters with her and her friends. The boys loved seeing her even if it was just for a few minutes. One of her friends, Josie (dark hair), came and stayed with us for Spring Break a few weeks ago. I think Kol has a little crush on her. :) Ry and Kol had a lot of fun hanging out with them. Tate is starting to ride a few rides. He can ride the helicopters (pictured), Scooby Doo, the Dora train ride, carousel, and the big train. He loves them all, we like to start them young! :)








1 comments:

Tricia said...

I need to figure out when we can make it down there for our first visit of the season to KI! There is a carnival going on at Lafayette Square, and the kids have been begging me to go. But I refuse to pay those prices when we have season passes to KI!