Ry's school had their big end of the year activities last week. In the Cincinnati area, they have the celebration at the Museum Center downtown. There are three museums in the old train station, it is a neat building. The three museums are a Children's Museum, Natural History and Science, and the Cincinnati History Museum. They are pretty nice. They boys love the Children's Museum the most, of course. But, the Natural History museum has some pretty cool exhibits, the best being a big cave with bats (behind glass) and dripping water with a decent size pool that I am waiting for Kol to fall into one time. It is pretty realistic. Okay, but the first picture is one of the freakiest things to me. It is the bones of the head of an Ohio Armored Fish, which was about 25 feet long and have been extinct for about 360 million years. I had Ry stand by it to get the effect of the size. It just gives me the creeps every time, I just can't even imagine a fish that size that looks like it could swallow you in one gulp! Anyway, I had to share.
Oh, and yes, Tate is almost always that happy. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but Heavenly Father blessed us with a happy little guy. Those other two aren't too bad either. :)







Thursday, May 22, 2008
OHVA Celebration Days
Posted by flmama at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those boys are growing up so fast. It looks like Tate is looking more like Kol as he gets older. They are still just as cute as ever. Give them hugs and kisses forme.
Post a Comment