I took a couple of videos of the boys batting in their game on Saturday. They are so fun to watch. T-ball has some funny moments. Kol kind of trots between bases, which is really funny to us. Ry is not happy that I took a video of this particular at bat. He hits it in t he first or second try most of the time. But, I thought this was a fun at bat and once he hit it, it went to the outfield, so he shouldn't be ashamed.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Batting Action
Posted by flmama at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh I'm so glad that you posted those videos!! They're so cute and funny. I can't believe how big they're getting. Kol has lost all of the toddler look. And Tate is looking more and more like Ry. We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment