Wow, I might get caught up on my blogging one of these days. It is on my list of about 1000 things I need to catch up on, so we will see when it gets checked off.
Anyway, Kol had his fifth birthday in August. He was excited because it meant that he got to start soccer and school. His celebration started early, we had cake at the Deckers (my aunt and uncle) on the Sunday before his birthday. He wanted a Frog Bog cake and he liked the result.
I forgot the candles and Aunt Karma saved the day with one GIANT candle. Kol thought it was awesome, I think the giant candle might have to become a tradition!
Then, he had a Hot Wheels party with his friends on Tuesday. This looked a little better before the gel ran everywhere. I found spray cake decorating stuff, it's like spray paint for cakes, it was fun and super easy!
His birthday was on Wednesday and he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese. We all had a good time there. I have to admit that Marty and I turn a bit into kids ourselves trying to win tickets. After that, we went to Red Robin for dinner. He giggled the entire time the wait staff was singing to him, it was really cute.
1 comments:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KOL!
Wish we could have been there with you guys to celebrate!
Post a Comment