CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ry Playing Baseball

Ry decided he liked baseball so much, he wanted to play Fall Ball. He has a great coach and has really learned a lot. It is amazing how much he has improved over the season. He moved up to coach pitch from t-ball, so it was good for him to get some practice in before the spring season. The league we play in is very competitive. They are also very successful, they have made several trips to the Little League World Series, including one in 2007. But, more importantly, he is having a lot of fun. He had a great game this past Saturday!






2 comments:

Leslie said...

I LOVE IT! He looks like a total natural!

THE HINDMANS said...

I love the pictures of the boys and their sports. I have been meaining to call you - it's just been reall busy here - no excuse though. I'm glas you're in - I hope it helps. The indoor soccer sounds like fun. I want to see pictures!